Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: MD2030
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 28hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2003
- Engine Hours: 1500
Administration & Accounts Woolverstone Marina
Woolverstone, Ipswich, Suffolk, GB, IP9 1AS
- Mahogany joinery.
- Good headroom throughout.
- Plenty of opening deck hatches, port lights and ventilators providing light and fresh air.
- Warm air heating.
- Teak and Holly strip cabin floor.
- Lift out cabin sole access panels.
- Headling with mahogany strip backing.
- Saloon-, two sofas, starboard 2.16 long portside 1.84 L shape.
- Lee clothes and book shelfs on each hull side.Stowage under seating.
- Alcantara suede style upholstery in 'Sea Sand' colour finish.
- Pioneer cd/radio with speakers saloon and cockpit.
- Gimballed stove with oven.
- Aft cabin double berthm 2.13 long, 1.66m at widest part.
- Large hanging locker. Lockers above and below berth. Three opening portlights.
- Forward cabin has double berth 2m long, 2.04 wide. Lockers at hull sides and stowage under. Hanging locker on portside.Various lockers starboard side.
- Two deep sinks in worksurface.
- Top access refridgerator.
- Opening portlight above galley.
- Chartable with drawers under, instrument shelf and switch panel etc.
- Chartplotter Ray ES98 2017
- Autopilot Ray ST5000+ 2003
- Log, Depth, wind Ray ST60's 2003
- VHF Sailor AI dsc 2003
- Navtex Furuno. 2010
- EPIRB stowed below char table.
- Navigation lights
- Radar reflector Sea me
- White hull, blue feature stripe.
- Teak ring decks and cockpit, in good order.
- Jack stays
- DanbouyLife bouy
- Gas detector
- Radar reflector, 'Sea Me'
- Cockpit enclosure
- Sprayhood- Beige 2011
- Lazy bag and lazy jacks
- Primary winches lewmar 44st
- Halyard winches Lewmar 16 st
- Fixed sprayscreen
- Electric windlass
- Teak cockpit table
- Copper coat antifoul system.
- Shore power socket.
- Solar panel
- Selden Rig
- Standing Rigging (2003)
- Running Rigging: (2003)
- Main: single line reefing
- Headsail: Furling (Furlex)
- Spinnaker pole
- Mainsail: Elvestrome (Circa 16yrs)
- Foresail: Elvestrom (Circa 16yrs)
- Cruising Cute: (Circa 16yrs)
- Elvstrom sails checked washed annually sound order for age.
- Batteries: 4x 86 Ah
- Alternator: Mastervolt
- Battery charger
- Shore power with lead
- last serviced 2018/19
- Circa 1500 hours
- Gater replaced circa 2014/15
- 1st owner had her for 2 years and the current owner since
- Fully documented
Available by seperate negotiation
- Dinghy 2.3 mts (by seperate negotiation)
- Outboard 2HP (by seperate negotiation)
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory. www.preciousmarine.co.uk - Head office 01473 780286 - Ask about our Fixed Price Brokerage scheme.
Precious Marine Ltd
01473 780286 ext 1
Accompanied viewings Graham for details.
Ipswich IP9 1AS.