Fairline Squadron 59
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Motor cruiser for sale. Fairline Squadron for sale. Flybridge cruiser benefits from a major refit new headlinings and panels, leather upholstery. Joinery has been repolished and teak cleaned.. Galley aft of helm position starboard side of saloon.Stairs lead down to forward master cabin withensuite and two twin berth cabins one with ensuite. Everything in fine order, refit overseen and carried out by this office. Afloat now for the 2018 season here. The only Squadron 59 currently available in the UK and one of the best! Appointments for viewing please, as craft may not be at berth given time of year.
- Year Built: 1996
- Hull Material: GRP
- Length: 57.7 ft
- Beam: 15' 5"
- Max Draft: 6' 7"
- Length Overall: 57' 7"
- Large sliding entry doors to saloon, cream colour fitted carpets throughout.
- Warm cherry joinery and veneers, all having been repolished under our supervision.
- Credenza to port on entry into saloon with 'C' shaped new leather seating on starboard side with movable circular table.
- Central saloon stairs to flybridge with an attractive sweep to the hinged see through weather door. Opposite on starboard side is the galley with twin circular inset ss sinks with lids and mono bloc tap. 4 unit hob and oven grill over with incorporated microwave. generous over and under galley cupboards. Grey granite style work surfaces in U format.
- Forward end of saloon to port more leather upholstered curved seating with large circular dining table with glass inset. Opposite on starboard side is the twin seat helm position.
- Central stairs from saloon lead down to the cabin deck with the master cabin and ensuite heads straight ahead in forward section. To port and staboard of the stair lobby are the two cabins with single berths, one has ensite head access.
- All interior panels removed, recovered and assembled recently. We carried out the refit with guidance from ex senior member of Fairline yard. We know this craft well and recommend an accompanied viewing here at Woolverstone Marina.
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- White grp hull and superstructure.
- Bathing platform and rear sun deck is teak laid.
- Side decks are anti slip moulded grp.
- Stainless steel stanchions and grab rails along side deck to pulpit.
- Generous space for fore deck sun bathing.
- Fly deck helm seating and entertainment sitting area adjacent to food preperation module.
- Full width instrument antenna arch.
- Blue covers for helm wheel and instrumentation.
- Blue cover for helm seating.
- Removable all weather awning for rear lower sun deck.
- Hydraulic Passarelle.
Precious Marine Ltd offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory. www.preciousmarine.co.uk - +44 (0)1473 780286 - # Fixed Price Brokerage
Additional Contact Information
Precious Marine Ltd
Craft based Woolverstone Marina Ipswich IP9 1AS.
01473 780286 ext 1 viewings.
Fixed price marine brokers. £1500+tax for craft to £300,000+. All legals to exchange of title.