Woolverstone, United Kingdom
Boats for sale UK: used Bavaria Cruiser 47 for sale, Deep lead keel. Privately owned Bavaria 47 Yacht, high specification including in mast reefing. 3 cabin owners version with en-suite and a second heads also accessible from saloon.n the saloon. Fast passage making craft with extensive accommodation.Currently afloat near our office here at Woolverstone Marina. Very well presented example.
- Year Built: 2009
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau Gmbh
- Designer: J & J Designs Mk11
- Length: 47 ft
- Beam: 14' 4"
- Min Draft: 7' 2"
- Max Draft: 7' 2"
- Length Overall: 47' 5"
- Length at Waterline: 40' 2"
- Displacement: 11300 kilogram
- Ballast: 3400 kilogram
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Total Power: 55 hp
- Max Speed: 8 kilometers
- Cruising Speed: 6 kilometers
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 210 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 460 l
- Holding Tankage: 2 x 45 l
- 3 cabin owners version benefits from a very large forward cabin.
- Fresh Water Flush Toilets new 2012. x2
- Heating throughout - Fully Serviced Nov 2015
- Hot and cold pressurised water heated via engine or shore power
- Curtains and blinds
- Upholstery: blue
- Wood flooring
- Large double berth: Feb 2017 new handmade mattress and fitted sheets
- Fitted out with extra cave lockers at eye level
- Standing room and dressing area
- Dresser with stool
- Hanging locker
- Opening hatches
- Reading lights
- Large sociable area
- 'U' shaped seating area
- Extra bench seat fitted near galley
- Saloon table
- Opening hatches and windows
- CD/radio with external speakers
- TV: In saloon
- Good storage
- Dedicated separate area situated s/side aft saloon
- Map storage
- Own seating
- Situated ports side this linear galley has a very large working area
- Double sink with mixer tap
- Hot and cold pressurised water
- Cooker: 2x gas burner with oven
- Microwave: Upgraded to include grill 2016
- Fridge: 1x standard plus 1 upright with separate freezer (See photos)
- Good storage
Aft cabins x2 :
- Both Double(s) port and starboard
- Hanging lockers.
- Opening hatches
- Dressing area
- Good standing room
- Reading lights
- 1 is situated in the forward cabin and the other is in the saloon
- Both have hand basins
- Both Showers with pump out
- Both electric fresh water flush toilets with holding tanks
- Chart plotter:1x E120 at helm 1x E80 at chart
- Naxtex: ICS plus 6 with data box
- AIS: transponder linked to nav system (Replaced May 2017 Comar CSB 200)
- ST70: x5 Colour graphic displays
- Auto pilot: S3G pilot with ST70 colour display.
- Bowthruster: SE80
- Folding prop: 3 blade (Upgraded 2016 to Flexofold 18/14 3)
- Man-over-board: Raymarine life tag system
- Safety Cam: CAM100 forward facing on mast
- High speed data cables from e series links to both TV's
- VHF/DSC: Raymarine 240e with second station
- Radar: Raydome 2kw
- 4G MIFI Ariel Feb 2017
- Diode splitter replaced 2016.
- Seatalk cables checked and any poor connections replaced 2016
Rigging & Sails
- Mast and Boom: Selden, In-Mast with double spreaders
- Standing rigging: s/steel
- Running rigging led aft to cockpit
- German main sheet system
- Mainsail: Selden Electric furling
- Genoa: Selden Electric furling (Sept 2014 Belt and cog changed)
- Gas rod kicker (serviced 2017 Gas strut replaced)
- Mainsail and 145% Genoa : Replaced 2015 Dimension Polyant DCX with M5 Anti mildew treatment
Original sails below: now used as spares and winter
- Mainsail: Elvstrøm in-mast high tech sails (2015 new collapsible battens)
- Genoa: Elvstrøm furling with UV strip
- Gennaker: Elvstrøm furling (Pictured)
Hull, Deck, Safety and Canvas
- Wheel Steering: twin
- Deep lead keel
- GRP deck and hull; white
- Seacocks inc hull fittings replaced April 2014
- Side decks: Advance composite
- Cockpit sole and seats: Advance composite
- Twin guard wires with stainless steel stanchions and side gates
- Anchor locker: self draining
- Anchor with 50m approx of chain
- Windlass: Electric with remote
- Winches: All winches a Lewmar electric type 2x Primary at helm 2x spinnaker 1x s/b halyard electric 1x p/side (Jan 2017 Winches serviced and switches replaced with named covers)
- Cockpit lockers: x2
- Cockpit table with storage
- Cockpit shower: Hot and Cold
- Swim/boarding ladder
- LFS safety package: s/s Jackstays & harness points
- Tricolour at mast head
- Radar reflector
- Man overboard system: Raymarine
- Loud hailer
- Camera: forward facing via plotters
- Fire extinguishers: x3 plus 1 in engine bay.
- Life raft (serviced 2014 + 2017)
- Flare Pack (replaced July 2015)
- Bimini/Cockpit enclosure: Custom built Bimini with zip on sides to form full cockpit enclosure
- Spray dodgers
- Batteries (4): 2x domestic (Upgraded to Rolls AGM 550amp April 2015) 1x engine 1x Bowthruster (2016)
- Charging: via engine and 45ah charger ( Upgraded to TBS 60amp April 2015)
- Shore power:
- Extra 240v sockets
- 12v sockets
- Regularly maintained from the full service in 2014 when they bought the boat.
- 2016 a fuel bug issue gave the opportunity to have a full engine service with a replacement of the rocker and sump gasket. The cooling system was stipped with a chemical clean of the heat exchanger.
- 2016 also saw a pump out and clean of the fuel tank and a fitting of a fuel polishing filter system added.
- Sail drive leg was serviced and diaphragm replaced (2016)
Additional Information and Broker comment
- Fully documented
- Owners invoices for work carried out.
- We have known this boat as part of the team that originally commissioned her for her first owner, Supplying it to her current amd now selling it for them so that they can upgraded.
- This 2 owner boat has benefited from a big original specification and also from the constant upgraded she has received from her current owners.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory. www.preciousmarine.co.uk - Head office 01473 780286
Additional Contact Information
01473 780286 ext 1 for enquiries. Graham & Ian.
Offices Essex and Suffolk.
Craft based Woolverstone Marina. Suffolk, UK.