Trader 75 Signature.
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Motor yacht for sale UK. Trader 75 for sale. She is a ( 50 ton ) vessel built in 1996. Designed as a full live aboard with a huge lounge, dining area and a fully fitted galley which of course includes a dish washer for those lazy summer days. Besides the captains self contained cabin aft, there are three guest cabins forward with full ensuite toilet and shower facilities. 2015 saw the completion of a four month £50,000 refit.full internal / external makeover plus G.P.S / radar navigational systems and fire prevention systems were upgraded. YDSA coded.Powered by 2 x Caterpillar 575 hp engines with twin thrusters, her ideal cruising speed is 10 knots. The fuel holding for main engines is 6000 litres, plus 3000 litres for the two generators and air conditioning/central heating systems. Owner advises- at cruising speed fuel costs average out at around one pound a mile. Vendor is busy engaged in business activities hence sale due to lack of time. Natol has had little long distance use for last couple of years.
Trader 54 also available.
- Year Built: 1996
- Hull Material: GRP
- Length: 75 ft
- Beam: 18' 0"
- Min Draft: 6' 0"
- Max Draft: 6' 0"
- Length Overall: 75' 0"
- Max Speed: 16 knots
- Cruising Speed: 14 knots
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 5055 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 1250 l
Custom-built Trader 75 Signature with excellent accomodation: 3 double cabins; 1 bunk cabin (sleeps 2); 3 heads; spacious saloon and dining areas. Satellite TV in all cabins and saloon. Heating and air conditioning throughout.
- Owner's Stateroom (Aft): Large double bed (approx 7ftx8ft; TV and radio; Spacious en-suite bathroom with full-size bath /shower
- Forward Starboard Cabin: Large double bed; Large en-suite bathroom
- Forward Port Cabin: Double bed; Shared bathroom
- Forward Twin Cabin: Two large bunks
- Galley: Three fridges; Freezer; Microwave; Dishwasher; Double sink (stainless steel); Ice maker; Washing machine
- Saloon: Very large saloon with leather sofas and chairs; Dining table; Bar; TV and stereo
- Refit updates in 2015
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- Teak decks
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- 2 electric barbecues (fly-bridge and aft deck)
- 2 fridges (fly-bridge and aft deck)
- Large bathing platform (with shower and ladder down to sea)
- Retractable canopies to enclose fly-bridge and aft deck
- Fly-bridge: large dining area, separate sunbathing area, helm position
- Aft deck: barbecue dining, 2 large sodas
- 4 fire extinguishers
- 2 Life rafts
Total Power: 540
Cruising Speed: 14
Max Speed: 16
1300 rpm 5 gallons per hour = at 6-7 knots about a £1 per mile
1400 rpm 6 gallons per hour
Obviously the higher rpm the more fuel usage and wave form will also effect overall consumption slightly.
3 steering positions: interior helm, fly-bridge helm, aft control position
- Cetrek GPS and Computer GPS
- Chart table with additional independent GPS position
- VHF radio
- Single side band radio
- 2 fuel tanks for engines and 1 fuel tank for generators
- 1 16kw Northern Lights generator
- 1 7.5kw Norther Lights generator
- 12 volt and 24 volt circuits
- Inverter runs fridge and water pumps at sea
- Domestic water pump and marine water pumps
- Fresh water maker
- Electric passarelle
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.
Additional Contact Information
Precious Marine Ltd
Offices Essex, Suffolk and Scotland.
01621 776 050 Graham Knight, or Ian Brockwell.