Colvic Victor 50
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Yacht for sale UK. Colvic 50 for sale. 2002. Suitable for coastal hops or blue water. Rugged construction and spacious cruising yacht. Low 150 hours on uprated Perkins 490 M marine engine. Suited for extended comfortable living onboard. Huge list of recent updates including -new standing rig, canvasses etc. 8/9 berths in 3 cabin layout plus saloon.Teak ring decks and cockpit. Wheel steering. 90 hp marine diesel. Bow thruster. Raymarine electronics. Survey available, ask when viewing with owner. Based in Cardiff, Wales on the Severn Estuary. Ready to visit distant shores.
- Year Built: 2002
- Hull Material: GRP
- Length: 55.8 ft
- Beam: 13' 1"
- Min Draft: 6' 6"
- Max Draft: 5' 1"
- Length Overall: 55' 1"
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 150
- Total Power: 90 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 150 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 1440 l
• Cabins x 3 Plus Saloon
• Berths x 8
• Heads x 2
• Showers x 2
• Hand basins x 2
• Gas cooker w/ grill and oven
• Cook top 2 burner
• Hot water system
• Pressurized water system
• Manual water pump
• Heating warm air.
2 burner gas cooker with Grill and Oven. Sink, Fridge, Freezer, Carpet, Curtains
2 heads, 2 hand basins, 2 showers
Additional Information- recent updates.
2016/2017 Works completed:
• New warps
• New 30Kg Lewmar claw anchor
• New guardrails, bottlescrews and fittings
• New gangway stanchions and break-rails fitted
• Genoa/Yankee laundered and new genoa sheets fitted
• All standing rigging inspected
• All upper-deck hatches re-sealed
• All teak decking returned to “weathered teak” effect
• New two-tone horn fitted
• Rubbing strake rubbed back and oiled
• Chart plotter upgraded and updated to latest specification
• New cockpit cushions fitted
• LED cockpit lighting installed
• New boom cover and gooseneck boot fitted
• New cockpit dodger fitted
• New cockpit enclosure tent fitted
• New ensign staff fitted
• All sheet and halyard winches overhauled and serviced
• New flag halyards fitted
• New Raymarine/Tacktic Bluetooth wind instruments fitted
• New Icom GPS/DSC VHF fitted
• New Icom remote VHF “Command Mic” fitted
• New Fusion 750 zoning sound system fitted complete with cockpit hardwired remote control
• All deck locker fittings replaced
• Main engine serviced and cleaned
• Stern gland inspected and grease packed
• Steering gear inspected and grease packed
• Generator serviced and cleaned
• Solar panel charging system serviced
• Anchor winch serviced
• Bow thrust serviced
• Auto-pilot serviced
• Additional 240v sockets fitted throughout
• All fresh water, black water and sewage systems inspected, cleaned and replaced where required
• All tankage inspected and cleaned
• Whole electrical system tested and replaced where required
• Hanging anode system installed
• New fresh water pump fitted
• New freezer pump fitted
• New macerator pump fitted
• Freezer re-gassed and serviced
• Fridge serviced
• New curtains fitted throughout
• New 32” TV fitted on swing mounting
• New mast head TV aerial fitted
• Boat totally deep cleaned including bilges, head-linings and sole plates
• All upholstery cleaned
• Gell-coat repaired where required
• Hull polished
• Survey Report available
• Perkins eng fresh water cooled Perkins 90hp Diesel Engine
• Wheel steering
• Shaft drive
• Props 3 blade
• Fuel consumption 5 litres/hr
2011 New Generator
2012 New Solar Battery Charger x 2
2012 New S/S Tender Davits
• Speed, wind, log
• Echo sounder
• VHF DSC radio
• Nav lighting
Depthsounder - Silva
VHF - Icom DSC/VHF with command mic
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine Tacktick
Autopilot - Raymarine ST6002
Rigging,Sails and safety equipment.
• Slab reefing mainsail
• Furling headsail
• Halyard winches (6)
• Sheet winches (4)
• Sloop rigged Sailmar
• Aluminium spars
• Standing rigging SS
• Deck Gear:
• CQR anchor (1)
• Chain 20 metres
• Sail cover
• Spray hood
• Vetus electric windlass
• Electrical System:
• Batteries (8) 24 volt
• Shore power
• Gas detector
• Fire extinguishers
• Life jackets
• Boarding ladder
• Bilge pumps electric (2)
This Colvic 50 is one of the largest yachts in Cardiff, attracting admiring glances wherever she goes.
Only lightly used, she is ready for long distance blue water sailing.
Her high freeboard and spacious interior make her an extremely dry boat and she is able to carry canvas in strong winds, affording very fast passage-making.
A superb underwater hull and long fin configuration make for an easy comfortable motion, and she is an ideal long term live-aboard.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.
Additional Contact Information
Precious Marine Ltd. 01621 776 050.
Offices, Essex, Suffolk.
For owner accompanied viewing contact us.